These are lecture notes for a class on Algebraic Methods in Combinatorics by Michael Krivelevich given during Spring semester of 2013.
The notes where prepared in LyX and are available from here.
- Even/Odd Towns and Clubs
- Lindstrom Theorem
- The Generalized Fisher Inequality
- Two-Distance Sets
- Kakeya Sets over Finite Fields
- The Addressing Problem for Graphs
- Intersection Theorems
- Combinatorial Nullstellensatz
- Set Pair Systems, Exterior Products and Bollobás’ Theorem
- Shannon Capacity and Lovász θ-function
- Spectral Graph Theory